It’s impossible not to be seduced by the charm of Phoenix House. Nestled in the heart of Chelsea, where business and leisure meet and mingle, our award-winning private residence is your exclusive gateway to one of London’s most desirable areas.
Just minutes from the boutiques and galleries of Sloane Square, Phoenix House lays the best of this thrilling district at your feet. Spot the next Hirst at the Saatchi Gallery, succumb to the design shops at Chelsea Harbour, stroll to some of Europe’s largest businesses, and watch the world go by over a cocktail in Duke of York Square – or indulge in all of this in one afternoon.
And after a long day of Chelsea living, Phoenix House is ready to spoil you with the comfort you deserve – from our opulent organic hampers to our fine Frette linens and sensuous Arran Aromatics toiletries. Each of our residences allows you to entertain in style.
Available as open plan, one or two bedroom apartments and loft style apartments, Phoenix House is your very own private residence in London, complete with dedicated 24-hour concierge. Stay from One Night or for as long as you desire. We know you won’t want to leave.
- 24-hour CCTV/ security
- 24-hour Concierge/ Reception
- Daily housekeeping service (Monday-Friday)
- Electronic in-room safe
- Flat-screen TVs
- Free on-site gym
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi
- Welcome provisions
- with Sky Digital channels
- Liza Driving School (1.56 km)1 reviews
- Francis Holland School (0.22 km)1 reviews
- Frances King School Of English (1.07 km)2 reviews
- London Victoria Station (0.6 km)79 reviews
- Victoria Coach Station (0.39 km)78 reviews
- Victoria London Underground Station (0.79 km)2 reviews
- Westfield - London (2.82 km)268 reviews
- Cardinal Place (0.74 km)5 reviews
- Harrods (0.45 km)925 reviews
- Hyde Park (0.72 km)389 reviews
- Ebury Square Gardens (0.35 km)1 reviews
- Battersea Park (1.01 km)43 reviews
- Restaurant Gordon Ramsay (0.59 km)208 reviews
- The Sea, The Sea (0.07 km)3 reviews
- The Stoke House (0.62 km)32 reviews